At Uncommon Good we believe that we are part of a global community that is responsible for building healthy families, healthy communities, and a healthy planet.
- Connect to College Program
- The Connect to College Mentoring Program is designed to inspire at-risk, low income children to stay in school, go to college and break the cycle of poverty. Read More
- Medical Education Debt (MED Relief)
- MED Relief supports idealistic young doctors, dentists, optometrists, and pharmacists who serve in community clinics in low income communities. Read more
- Urban Agriculture
- Through our Fiddleneck Family Farms, unemployed immigrants with farming expertise, whose children are in our program, are employed raising organic fruits and vegetables for the Los Angeles County and San Bernardino County markets. Read more
- Teen Green
- Teen Green is a youth-led environmental group made up of students from the Connect to College Mentoring Program. Read More
Whole Earth Building
Buy Our Produce at Our Claremont Office:
Today, Saturday, Feb. 28th we have arugula (2 varieties), beet greens, beets, broccoli, carrots, chard, cilantro, grapefruit, green onions, kale, lemons, lettuce mix, mixed greens, mizuna, oranges, parsley, radishes, snap peas, spinach, tangerines, and turnips.
Order Produce Directly
Read Our Newsletter
- Schedule a tour of Uncommon Good's Whole Earth Building