At Uncommon Good we believe that we are part of a global community that is responsible for building healthy families, healthy communities, and a healthy planet.
- Connect to College Program
- The Connect to College Mentoring Program is designed to inspire at-risk, low income children to stay in school, go to college and break the cycle of poverty. Read More
- Medical Education Debt (MED Relief)
- MED Relief supports idealistic young doctors and dentists who serve in community clinics in low income communities. Read more
- Building Blocks Jobs Program
- The Green Jobs program trains unemployed people for work in the emerging green economy and helps them re-enter the workforce. Read more
- Urban Agriculture
- Uncommon Good has launched the Pomona Valley Urban Agriculture Initiative (PVUAI). Unemployed immigrants with farming expertise, whose children are in our program, are employed raising organic fruits and vegetables for the Los Angeles County and San Bernardino County markets. Read more
- Teen Green
- Teen Green is a youth-led environmental group made up of students from the Connect to College Mentoring Program. Read More
Architect's Rendering of Our Whole Earth Building
- Fresh Organic Produce is available from our Fiddleneck Family Farms at the Claremont Farmers Market, Sundays from 8 am - 1 pm.
- Thanks to everyone who participated in the Whole Earth Building Grand Opening. View the photos.
- Shop at the Uncommon Good Store: Visit www.uncommongoodstore.com to make your gift purchases from popular sites and we get a donation.
Teen Green's Project ADOPT
- Cahuilla Park
- Indian Hill Blvd. & Scripps Dr., Claremont, 91711
Community Service Beach Clean-up
- August 2/ 7:30 a.m.
- Bus picks up at Uncommon Good Office
Class of 2014 Meeting
- August 14/ 5:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Uncommon Good
Class of 2017 Meeting
Read Our Newsletter
- August 28/ 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Uncommon Good