Fiddleneck Family Farms availability for 2/24/18: Arugula, Avocados, Beets, Chard, Cilantro, Fava Bean Greens, Fennel, Grapefruit, Kale ( Dino, Red Russian,Siberian, Vates), Kumquats, Leeks, Lemons (regular & Meyer), Lettuce Mix, Oranges ( Navel), Parsley, Pomelos, Radishes, Tangerines, White Sapote.
Our produce is grown locally and exceeds organic standards, with no chemicals or pesticides. Here’s how to buy:
- Buy a produce box on-line from our website (Just My Size or Friends and Family). Our boxes are filled with seasonal vegetables, and when available, seasonal fruit. The vegetables are a mix of salad and cooking vegetables.
- If you are a walk-in customer, visit our office 6 days a week for your choice of produce: you may choose from our entire array of produce of the day. On-site sales are available for walk-in customers on:
- Monday to Friday: 9am – 5pm
- Saturday: 9am – 1pm
- Our “Just My Size” box feeds one to two people for a week.
- Our “Friends and Family” box feeds three to five people for a week.
- Our boxes are filled with seasonal vegetables and (when available) fruits.
- The vegetables are a mix of salad and cooking vegetables, and are grown locally and exceed organic standards, with no chemicals or pesticides.
- At Whole Earth Building, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm & Saturday 9am-1pm
Delivery options (Within Claremont/$4 delivery charge):
- Monday through Friday 5-6pm
- Saturday 1pm-2pm
Order deadline: Orders must be placed and paid for 24 hours before you pick up or have your box delivered. No Boxes on Sundays.
Payment options: You may pay on-line through PayPal or with a credit card.
Holidays: Closed on Martin Luther King Day, Presidents Day, the 4th of July, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day and weekend and from Christmas through New Year’s Day.